Saturday, December 7, 2013

HoME Assigment

A compilation of 5 different pictures, at home, that make me who I am.

1: Computer! This thing is my favorite. I've created pictures here, and maybe some gaming. Maybe a lot of gaming...

2: Rabbit; his name is Elmer! Pets are the best! (I'm not sure he enjoyed the camera in his face...)

3: Volleyball. This sport is my passion, and I'd love to go to a college through it! Picture titled, "Go Time".

4: Poetry - Poetry is a really big thing for me. As a Christian, I believe I'm called to speak of God. What better way then through the smooth pencil strokes of unending stanzas?

5: Family! They've shaped me; molded me, and I can't be more thankful for the adoption of an orphan 13 years ago (who was me). It's been fun so far, and there's so much more to come.


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured assignment David! Your personality, as well as your passion and appreciation for so many things in your life comes through VERY CLEARLY in your pictorial representation of who you are! I thoroughly enjoyed scrolling through your photos and reading your captions for this assignment! Well done! - Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete